問:For here or to go?
內用還是外帶?
答:For here. A cup of coffee, please.
我要內用!請給我一杯咖啡!
內容連載
1
搭飛機
預約機位
I'd like to make a flight reservation.
我要預約機位。
A:Good morning. This is Continental Airlines.
早安。這是大陸航空。
B:I'd like to make a flight reservation.
我要預約機位。
I'd like to make a reservation for a flight to Buffalo tomorrow.
我要預訂明天到水牛城的航班。
I'd like to book flight 108 on February 25th.
我要訂二月廿五日的108班次。
I'd like to book the first flight to Buffalo for February 25th.
我想預訂二月廿五日到水牛城的最早航班。
I want to make a reservation from Taipei to Buffalo.
我要預訂從台北到水牛城的機票。
查詢航班日期
Do you fly to Buffalo on February 25th?
你們有二月廿五日到水牛城的班機嗎?
+
A:Do you fly to Buffalo on February 25th?
你們有二月廿五日到水牛城的班機嗎?
B:Let me check. Wait a moment, please.
讓我查一查。讓我查一查。請稍等!
A:Thanks.
謝謝!
B:Sorry, sir, we don't have any flights on next Sunday.
先生,很抱歉,我們下星期天沒有任何的航班。
*
Do you fly to Buffalo on next Sunday?
你們有下星期天到水牛城的班機嗎?
Do you fly from Taipei to Buffalo on February 25th?
你們有二月廿五日從台北飛到水牛城的班機嗎?
What's the next earliest flight for Buffalo?
下一班最早到水牛城的班機是哪一班?
Could you check the boarding time for me?
你能替我查班機時刻表嗎?
訂機票
I'd like to book a 10 am flight.
我要訂十點鐘的那一個班次。
+
A:Do you have another flight before February 25th?
你們有在二月廿五日之前的其他航班嗎?
B:Yes, there's a flight at 7 am and one at 10 am on February 19th.
有的,在二月十九日早上七點鐘有一班,還有一班是十點鐘。
A:OK, I'd like to book a 10 am flight.
好,我要訂十點鐘的那一個班次。
B:OK, sir. May I have your name, please?
好的,先生。請問你的大名?
*
I prefer a morning flight.
我偏好早上的班機。